Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week Forty thru Week Forty Three

Well, I guess you could say I took a break. The entire month of October to be exact. Life was very busy that month.
I've struggled with whether or not to even open this back up or let it die a quiet death. Fighting the idea of which is worse...total abandonment or just stopping the original weekly theme?
I'm going to go with just changing what gets posted because I like having a place to put one picture a week that I really like...so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle of the family blog. I'll post a photo taken each week...that's the theme.
So here, this one is for the month of October with all the shades of life that it brought...a family gathering in the mountains, the celebration of life and death as we experienced them both, and the glorious reminder of Another's faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment